How do you write your reviews?
I have a couple different ways I write reviews.
- Notes/highlights- I usually highlight and make notes on my kindle for books I’m reading. I like to take notes of what I like what I didn’t, what I related to then I go ahead and form an opinion for a review.
- Book Journal- I started a book journal back in January. Here I list the books I read, buddy read, review request and when I cannot think of what to write for a review I write one out by hand. Yup, totally old school. Then I type it up make some changes here and there and bam I’m done.
- Word Document- Sometimes I simply open up a word document and type away sometimes I love what I wrote other times I hate it. Just depends.
- Basic layout- I usually tend to have a basic layout for my reviews, the story, the characters, if there is a love story then I write about the romance and then an overall impression.
- Friends- I usually end up texting my two good friends Karina and Sarah most of my thoughts on the book and then just manage to make a review out of the bits and pieces I shared with them.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…