I actually have one tattoo but I wouldn’t even say I have it anymore. It is on my ring finger and it is faded like all hand tattoos. I got it when I turned 18. I got it on January 25, 2010 to be exact, I got it because I was in a bad relationship and on January 25, 2010 I finally walked away after realizing I deserved a lot better. So I got a heart on my ring finger to remind me that I do not need to ever put up with any of what I went through when I was with that guy. I also got it because I fell in love with Ziggy Marley’s song (you’ll find it below) and knew that that was a promise I needed to keep to myself. So I got it but like I said most hand tattoos fade and mine is pretty much gone but I’d love to touch it up again and really think it out this time around.
- The Eye of Ra – It has been said that it provides protection against bad vibes or anything bad people wish on you. It is something I believe in so I would really like to have it. Not sure where but I’d love to have it somewhere on my back.
- Aries, Virgo, Taurus and Libra – I am a huge astrology junkie and wanted my sign (Aries) tattooed. So I came up with this idea an Aries in the middle branching out into a circle where the Virgo (my son) would be on top, Taurus (my oldest daughter) on the right and the bottom would be a Libra (my youngest daughter). I’m leaving a fourth space blank because in a couple years we plan on trying for another boy and I’d like to have his/her sign on the left to complete it. It’d show that my world revolves around these signs.
- Tris’ tattoo from Divergent – I really liked how she got that for her parents and brother. In my life it’s my mom, and two sisters so I would like it in the same spot with their birthdays underneath.
- Matthew 17:20 – that’s about the only thing I know of the bible and it’s my little brother’s name so I’d like it for both my favorite bible verse and my little brother.
- In Memory of – I lost a cousin who was like my second mom, her mom who I spent a lot of time with until her last day, a friend who committed suicide and my cousin who was like my older brother. I’d like something to incorporate them and remember them by.
- Whatever tattoo my grandpa has – my grandpa has a tattoo but he never lets me see it but I want to see it so we can have matching tattoos he’s my world and I’d want something of his because he’s like my dad.