As usual I was browsing youtube and came across the Valentine’s Day Book Tag created by CC’s Books. I really loved her tag and decided to do it. As you know I love romance novels so Valentine’s Day always gets me in the mood to read real mushy books.
1. Stand Alone Book you love
How to love is one of my favorite books ever. I absolutely love it.
2. Dystopian Book you Love
I am a huge fan of Divergent and the Hunger Games. I love them both the same. I finally own physical copies of both.
3. A book that you love but no one else talks about.
4. Favorite Book Couple
Mateo and Nell are my favorite book couples out of the many I have read. I loved their connection, their romance. I just loved them so much.
5. Book that other people love but you haven’t gotten around to read
I tend to stay away from a lot of the hyped books. It’s really rare that I even read a hyped book. I don’t want to be let down by the hyped.
6. A book with Red on the cover
Have you guys seen this trailer? Seriously, the feels. I haven’t read this yet and I’m not sure I want to because my heart. It won’t survive.
7. A book with Pink on the Cover
8. You were given a box of chocolate what fictional boyfriend/ or girlfriend would given them to you.
Sawyer! I’ll give you all the chocolate you want.
9. you are Single on Valentines Day. What Book would you read? What Tv show would you watch? What Movie would you watch?
I would read probably any Abbi Glines book.
I would watch he’s just not that into you because it’s like perfect for Valentine’s day. And the book is hilarious.
I would chopped because why not?
10. You are in the Book Store. All of a Sudden you get shot with an arrow by Cupid. What New Release will you love.
11. Spread the Love Who do you tag?
Geraldine from Corralling Books
Grace from Rebel Mommy Book Blog