How #FF Works
- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, COME BACK AND VOTE for them on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most VOTES gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
I personally don’t have a preference on how you want to follow me. I’ll appreciate any follows that I get.
This Week’s Prompt: Your favorite scary story
I would have to say that my favorite scary stories are the ones my grandma use to tell me when I was younger. They were all in Spanish and I’m not sure if they have any actual names.
The most famous one would be La Llorana.
It is the Mexican Folktale that is about a beautiful woman named Maria who married to a wealthy man in her Pueblo. She had three kids by them but her husband starts to lose interest in Maria and starts looking at younger women. To punish her husband for his cheating ways she drowns her three kids in the river. Then she realizes the horrible thing she did and drowns herself in the river. She is said to haunt the river every night in search of the children she drowned.
There is like 10000000000 versions of this story but that’s the one I know. It doesn’t sound scary but I live next to a river so that scared me so bad.