The 2017 Bookish Resolutions Challenge begins January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. The challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books, book blogging and writing.
My Reading Goals for 2017
- Don’t participate in the Goodreads Challenge! I want to read as much as I want without the pressure.
- Finish 6 series that I have yet to finish.
- Reread Harry Potter
- Read more books I own (both physical and ebooks).
- Do not go over my $300 book budget, I’m setting for myself.
- Read more diverse.
- Read 5 books I own before buying.
- Read all Rainbow BOTMs & Review them.
- Read all my BOTMs
- Use my Kindle Unlimited Subscription
- Read all of my top 17 books of 2017
- Complete all my reading challenges.
- Listen to 40 audiobooks.
- Read 12 books in Spanish.
My Blogging Goals for 2017
- Blog more about what I want
- Update the blog completely
- Get the kids more involved on the blog.
- Create a posting schedule
- Blog hop at least 3 times a week
- Cross post reviews once a month
- Have at least 15 posts scheduled a month.
- Host 3 giveaways this year.
- Collaborate with more bloggers
- Have more guest posts
- Interview more authors
- Launch my services
- Comment back in a timely manner.
- Finish Indexing
My Writing Goals for 2017
- Finish 1 WIP
- Write 500 Words A Day
- Enter A Writing Competition
- Publish something on Wattpad
- Join NanoWriMo
- Complete NanoWriMo
I’m planning on keeping my goals on track with my bullet journal. Hopefully I can accomplish everything I have set for me.