Today I’m sharing with you my goals for 2017 and a couple of challenges I’m signing up for. Hopefully this will keep me accountable throughout the year.
My Reading Goals for 2017
You can read my all my goals here but today I’m sharing with you just my reading goals. I’m also linking this up to #BookishResolutions hosted by Michelle @ Because Life.
- Don’t participate in the Goodreads Challenge! (set an actual goal) I want to read as much as I want without the pressure.
- Finish 6 series that I have yet to finish.
- Reread Harry Potter
- Read more books I own (both physical and ebooks).
- Do not go over my $300 book budget, I’m setting for myself.
- Read more diverse.
- Read 5 books I own before buying new ones.
- Read all Rainbow BOTMs & Review them.
- Read all my BOTMs
- Use my Kindle Unlimited Subscription
- Read all of my top 17 books of 2017
- Complete all my reading challenges.
- Listen to 40 audiobooks.
- Read 12 books in Spanish.
Challenges I’m Signing Up For
- #LetsReadIndie Hosted By Yours Truly & RaeAnne – my goal for this challenge is 30 Indie Books and complete my bingo card.
- Alphabet Soup Hosted By Escape with Dollycas – my goal for this challenge is to complete the entire alphabet.
- Audiobooks Challenge Hosted By Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer – my goal for this challenge is to listen to 40 audiobooks.
- Netflix & Books Hosted By Novel Ink – (my sign up for this one will go live tomorrow because I’m still picking out shows & books )
- Debut Authors Hosted By The Artsy Reader Girl. – my goal for this challenge is to read 12 Debut authors.
- Netgalley & Edelweiss Hosted By Bookish Things & More – my goal for this challenge is to read 25 books for this challenge.
- Read It Again, Sam Hosted By Bev from My Reader’s Block – my goal for this one is to reread 12 books but I want to reread a ton of books so I think it maybe easy.
- #RockMyTBR Hosted By Sarah K. The Ya Book Traveler – My goal for this is to read 24 books.
How Am I Going To Keep Track Of The Challenges?
My bullet journal and goodreads shelves. I decided this year to create a bullet journal just for reading and blogging and I made spreads just for the challenges to keep track. I’m pretty excited to accomplish these goals. I plan to have a recap every month so that way I can see how much I’ve accomplished throughout the year.
If you want to read and keep up with my challenges you can do so with my challenges tab at the top of my site!