Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish. It combines my two favorite things lists and books.
This Week the topic is: 2017 Debuts I’m Excited For
There has been quiet a few of debuts on my radar but here are some of the ones I’m looking forward to the most.
1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas [goodreads] – I’m pretty excited for this one! I love that it is inspired by the Black Lives Movement.
2. The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera ( [goodreads] – I have the ARC for this one and you’ll see a review closer to the release date. I immediately wanted this one because the girl has curly hair like me.
3.American Street by Ibi Zoboi [goodreads] – I absolutely love this color and the synopsis sounds really good.
4. Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot [goodreads] – I have never read a book with a main character that has an eating disorder so I’m really excited for this one.
5.Love at first sight by Josh Sundquist [goodreads] – this one actually releases today and I have the ARC but with the holidays I didn’t have time to read it. You’ll see the review either next Monday or Tuesday so stay tuned.
6. Romancing The Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney [goodreads] – The synopsis of this one sounds so freaking cute and I cannot wait to read it.
7. The Color Project by Sierra Abrams [goodreads] – The synopsis of this one sounds so intriguing.
8.My So Called Bollywood Life by Nisha Sharma [goodreads] – I recently just found this one on goodreads and it sounds so good and I want it now.
9. It Started With Good Bye by Christina June [goodreads] – I was pretty much hooked with the synopsis and I cannot wait to read it.
10. Seven Days Of You by Cecilia Vinesse [goodreads] – This one sounds so good and I was lucky enough to have an ARC sent to me. You’ll see a review of this one in March.