The Weekly Recap is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews .
For Review: Chasing After Me by R.C. Martin, We Said Forever by Marie James, All The Frogs In Manhattan by Carrie Aarons
Purchased: Dream Things True by Marie Marguardt, The Resistance: United In Love
- Little 1 started Pre-K this week and he’s loving it. He met this little girl named Zoey and now she’s the only reason he wants to go to school.
- Little 1 also got his glasses this week. The doctor told us he has extremely bad eyesight. He’s having trouble adjusting to the glasses but it’s only been two days.
- I registered Little 2 for Pre-K she starts in August.
- Little 1 won his game this week. It was 18 to 4.
- I got a raise at work! They bumped me up .50 cents.
- I have a bunch of reviews coming up this week. I feel like I’m finally getting into a swing of things.
- My monthly recap.
- My March TBR Voting Poll