A Weekly Recap is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews .
- [3 Apr] The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis ★★★
- [4 Apr] Top Ten Tuesday | Ravenclaw Must Haves
- [4 Apr] The Golden Son: A Novel by Shilpi Somaya Gowda ★★★½
- [5 Apr] The Goal (Off-Campus, #4) by Elle Kennedy ★★★★
- [5 Apr] #LetsReadIndie | Interviewing Michael Seidelman
- [6 Apr] Leo: A Ghost Story by ★★★★½
You guys have voted for Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I’m pretty excited about finally diving into Six of Crows it’s been waiting on my shelf for a while.
- It’s my birthday today! I turned 26 and I had the most wonderful weekend.
- I saw Garth Brooks last night and it was one of the most amazing concerts I have ever been too! I had pretty close seats so I really enjoyed it.
- My husband surprised me with a day at the spa. I got a mani and pedi plus a massage. I feel like I conquer the week.
- It’s kinder registration week. How did Little 1 get so big??
- I haven’t really talked about everything going on in my life but I started counseling and it’s something I look forward to every week.
- I finally finished Lucifer season 2 and I cannot wait for the new season to start.
- I’ll be sharing with you the things I’ve learned in a year of bullet journaling.
- Madly, Truly, Whiskey Blog Tour on Friday
- A Bad Case Of Stripes Review
- #LetsReadIndie Spotlight!