Hi everyone! Jess from The Audiobookworm and I are happy to announce our Super Fun Audiobook Bingo Challenge for the month of June. The challenge will begin on June 1st and end on June 30.
Jess and I are huge audiobook fans and wanted to do something to celebrate National Audiobook Month for June. Together we came up with this fun audiobook bingo challenge and we hope you will join us. If you’ve never listened or enjoyed an audiobook before perhaps this will help you discover a new way to enjoy books.
If you don’t want to do the bingo card but just challenge yourself to listen to as many audiobooks as you can during the month of June that is totally okay with us.
Introducing Our Bingo Card!
An Explanation Just In Case
- Listen to an audiobook narrated by the author – Try and find an audiobook that is narrated by the author! (Example: My Most Beautiful: My Life With Prince by Mayte Garcia)
- An audiobook recommended by a friend – has someone ever told you, you just NEED to listen to this audiobook? Well, now you can use it for this challenge! (Example: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff )
- An Audiobook/book that has been on your TBR for over a year – we all have those books that have been on our TBR for ages, so why not listen to the audiobook?
- An Audiobook/book that was released within the last month – was there a book in May that you really wanted to read but haven’t had a chance? Now is your chance!
- Free Space – this one is for any audiobook that doesn’t fit the category of the other challenges!
- An Audiobook/Book released during your birth month – was there a book you wanted for your birthday but haven’t had the time to read? Well now is your chance! (Example: Always and Forever Lara Jean
- Listen to an audiobook where the narrator has the same FIRST initial as you – I think this maybe the trickiest BUT it will definitely open you up to new narrators.
- Listen to an audiobook that is narrated by a famous actor – Will Patton narrates the Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater and I love his voice! Many actors narrate books and who knows maybe you’ll fall in love with book!
- Re-Listen to your favorite book via audiobook – I love to re-read books and one of my goals is to listen to Harry Potter via audiobook to just experience something different. This is your chance to rediscover your favorite books!
My TBR For Super Fun Audiobook Bingo Challenge
I’m not 100% what I’m going to read for the entire challenge but I do know three books I’m for sure listening to:
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets Of The Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz