#BingeWatchers is hosted by Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! and Because Reading. It’s the perfect way to chat with other Binge Watchers, ask for suggestions or just review the seasons you watched.
This is my first time joining #bingewatchers and I’m really excited. My job is really laid back where I spend most of my time binge watching a show because lets face I have a 5, 4, and 2 year old and they control the TV.
In my bullet journal, I actually keep track of all the shows I want to binge watch (eventually, I get easily distracted with documentaries). With so many premiere coming up, I’m trying to binge watch the last season (or start) a show before the premiere date.
What I Watched In July
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood – Season 1 and 2. I’m working on season 3 so I can finally watch season 4.
- The Crown – I really enjoyed this one! I’m really excited for season 2.
- The People Vs. OJ Simpson – this was a re-watch for me.
August To Binge List
- The Fuller House – Season 1 & 2
- DC Legends Of Tomorrow – Season 1 & 2
- The Flash – Seasons 1, 2, & 3
- Narcos – Season 1 & 2
- Supergirl – Season 1 & 2
- This Is Us – Season 1
I’m a little halfway through season 3 of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood and I’m about half way through This Is Us.