Welcome to my August 2017 wrap up! I am beyond glad that August is over and I’m seriously hoping September is better. Despite having the worst month ever, I managed to read 6 books.
A Monthly Recap is exactly what it sounds like, a recap of the month. I’ll be recapping books I read, posts of the month, a little bit of what’s going on outside the blog, and a little bit of what I have plan in the upcoming month. I’ll be linking up my monthly wrap to Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
- [5 Aug] My TBR List | ARC August Poll
- [7 Aug] August 2017 Bullet Journal Set Up
- [8 Aug] #bingewatchers | August To Binge List
- 2017 Goals: I finished 1 series so now I’ve accomplished two series out of the five I hoped to finish this year.
- Alphabet Challenge: I completed the letters N, Q, and Y. I just need 6 letters to complete the entire alphabet.
- Audiobooks Challenge: I listened to three audiobooks bringing my total to 25.
- Debut Author Challenge: I began listening to Caraval but my audiobook expired before I could finish it. 🙁
- #LetsReadIndie Challenge: I read 3 indie books this month.
- Netflix & Books Challenge: I began watching Fuller House but have decided that I need to update my challenge page and that’s my goal for this month.
- Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge: I read Queen Of Hearts.
- Read It Again, Sam Challenge: I haven’t re-read any books but plan on reading a couple in September.
- #RockMyTBR Challenge: I recently updated my RockMyTBR but this month I read 3 books off my list.
- August was not the best month for me at all. I tried so hard for it to be a good month and of course it wasn’t.
- My husband was arrested and has been in jail since mid-August, leaving me with all the bills and I’m struggling to pay the bills. The stress level of mine is through the roof.
- The police department beat my grandpa up for not opening the door fast enough for them to do a search warrant at my uncle’s house. He ended up with fractured ribs, bruises and his dog ended up with bruises.
- I ended up watching This Is Us and no one told me I’d cry so much. I’m so excited to see where the second season is going to go.