The Weekly Recap is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews .
I’m listening to the audiobook for Caraval. I had borrowed this one about two months ago but it expired before I could finish the last 30 minutes and I had to wait a month to get it back so I just restarted it.
- [30 Oct] Introducing My #NaNoWriMo 2017 Project
- [1 Nov] My October 2017 Wrap Up
- [2 Nov] My November 2017 Bullet Journal Set Up
- [3 Nov] The Liebster Award
- [4 Nov] MyTBRList | November 2017 Poll
I’m in a bit of a reading slump so no reading was accomplished this week.
I didn’t haul anything this week! *pats self on the back*
I announced my #NaNoWriMo project here. And I’m doing really well. I had a basic idea of my story but my story kind of took a turn of its own and I’m really loving the direction its going. So far my word count is at 7,038.
- Little One had strep throat this week so he couldn’t go to school for a couple days. He was really sad about it. *rolls eyes* my house looks like a hurricane has hit but I’m working on cleaning it.
- I took the Littles trick or treating. We went to cousin’s house who lives in the rich part of town and walked around her neighborhood getting candy. The kids got a decent amount however the trick or treating was cut short because they needed to go potty.
- The K-Mart by our house (the last one in town) is closing so I went and picked up some winter jackets for the kids and a chest of drawers for Little one. His broke and the closet looks like its been attacked by clothes. I got the chest for $50 and of course after I bought it one went up on sale on Facebook for $15. I was mad.
- I’m looking to start my Christmas shopping but I feel like I have no idea what to get anyone so the Littles are working on letters to Santa so that I can have an idea on what to get them.
- Little one had a game and scored the game winning touchdown. We also registered for basketball. He’ll be moved up to an older age group and he’s not that excited about it. We were bummed that he couldn’t play with his current football coach because his practice days didn’t work with our schedule.
- Little three had to have blood work done for her thyroid and to check for anemia. So if you could send good vibes our way. We should know the results by Monday or Tuesday.