#Bookishresolutions is hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road and Michelle @ Because Reading.
Sign Up is between 12th December and 28th February, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st 2018 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books and book blogging…You can sign up via blog post, Facebook, Twitter or Goodreads!
1. Create between 3 or more resolutions related to books/book blogging/writing (there are examples below but you can make up your own)
2. Create a sign up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 1st)
3. This is a year long challenge, so you can’t add resolutions that could be done in a day these must be year long goals.
4. Twice a year we will have an update to see how you are doing. One in April and One on August. The last update will be the end post in December for you to link up. You will find the link on both mine and Laura’s blog
5. For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2018
My Blogging Goals
- Write and Post 52 Reviews
- Redesign the whole blog
- Comment Back In A Timely Manner
- Blog Hop At Least Once A Week
- Finish Indexing 2015 Reviews
- Finish Indexing 2016 Reviews
- Update Pages Monthly
- Cross Post Reviews Once a Month
My Reading Goals
- Read whatever I want, when I want.
- Read more of my own books (physical, ebook and audiobooks)
- Use my kindle subscription (read at least 1-2 books a month)
- Read all my #MyTBRList books and review
- Read in Spanish more
- Read More my Netgalley & Edelweiss shelf
- Keep my Netgalley percentage above 80%
- Read all the Rainbow Book club BOTM & review them
- Complete most of my reading challenges (at least 9 of them)
- Read more New Adult and Adult books
- Finish 1 Manuscript
- Outline 2 projects
- Work on Short Stories
- Share My Writing on The Blog
- Share (Create) a Twitter Thread for my WIP.
- Complete Camp NanoWriMo in April
- Complete Camp Nanowrimo in July
- Complete NanoWriMo in November