#BingeWatchersClub is hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Books Movies Reviews Oh My!
Here is what the #BingeWatchersClub is:
Do you spend hours in front of the TV, maybe days? Did you ever want to chat with other Binge Watchers or ask people for suggestions or maybe just review the season you watched. Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! and Because Reading had the perfect idea, why not get all of us binge watchers together? BUT, we want this to be unique so there is no template, no set way to do it. You can do the post however you want. Here are a few examples of what you can post about.
Did you just Binge Watch a series and now have book recommendations?
- Make a poll to have others pick what you should watch.
- Write a review of the season you watched or an entire series. You can even do one episode at a time.
- Make a post that tells people what you plan to watch, what you already watched and what you are currently watching.
The choice is yours be unique, different and do it however you want THEN come back to either Because Reading or Books, Movies, Reviews, Oh My! and link up your post EVERY OTHER WEEK. This will be a once, every other week post. That gives you time to binge watch and not have to come up with a post every week especially if real life got in the way and you weren’t able to binge watch anything. Don’t forget to visit other peoples posts you never know if something they watched will be your next favorite show.
Also make sure to use the Hashtag #Bingewatchersclub so we can chat on twitter too.
Today I’m sharing with you my January TBW (to be watched) shows and the shows I’m planning on catching up with in January. I’ll be in a couple weeks (probably towards the end of the month) to let you know how this went.
My January TBW & Catching Up List
- Fuller House – I need to finish the second half of the third season.
- The Crown – Season 2 came out in early December and I cannot wait to watch it.
- Top Chef – I Started watching from the very beginning and now I can’t stop watching.
- This Is Us – I need to catch up on season 2.
- Riverdale – I need to catch up on season 2 here.
- Lethal Weapon – I also need to catch up on season 2 here.
- Lucifer – I’m really excited for season 3.
Shows I’m Catching Up On:
Shows I plan to watch that I hadn’t before
- East Los High
- Law & Order: The Menendez Brothers
- Who Killed Tupac?
- The Menendez Murders: Erik Tells All