I’ve been wanting to do more tags on the blog and I came across The New Year’s Tag. You can find the original video here on Heather’s Channel: here.
–The New Year’s Book Tag Questions–
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2018?
I don’t have a goal in mind. I just want to read as much as I can when I can and not feel pressured to read a certain number of books.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2018.
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
For 2018, I’m definitely focusing on more New Adult and Adult. I’ve been feeling a little too old for Young Adult and I feel like if I separate myself a bit from Young Adult then I’ll feel better about it when I come back to it.
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2018.
- I want to finish my NaNoWriMo 2017 project. I’ve started it all over because the original direction I wanted to take the story in didn’t work out so I’m pretty excited about it.
- I want to try Buti Yoga! I’ve been seeing it on my IG feed for sometime and I really want to try it.
- I want to learn to braid my hair and my daughters’ hair! I’ve been perfecting my french braiding on Little 3 and I’m getting better.
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
My mom bought me this book back in the early 2000s and still haven’t finished it. I plan on actually finishing it.
6. One word that your hoping 2018 will be:
2017 really tested me and I’m hoping to become stronger in 2018.
7. Tag a friend!
I tag all of you!