Welcome to my Weekly Recap! My Weekly recap is where I recap books I read (or currently reading), what the Littles read and are currently reading, books I bought or borrowed. I’ll also recap posts I’ve written this week.
- The Husband came into town and we had a little date night. We went to see Forever My Girl and out to dinner. The kids didn’t want to go home because they were having a sleepover with my mom so we were home by 10 and ended up watching Ghost Adventures.
- We found Little 2’s glasses. The “robber” hid them on the side of the bed. We had to move the entire bed to get to them which turned out to be a good thing. This little girl had bread, pizza, donuts, chips under her bed that she was “saving for later.”
- I started feeling sick on Sunday. My ears and throat started hurting me so bad. I ended up going to Urgent Care and having to get three different antibiotics and steroid shot. I lost my voice completely but the medicine seems to be working. I answer phones at my job so I need my voice.
- The Littles, My Mom and My Mother In Law all got the same cold I had. So we plan on disinfecting the house completely.
- My Mother In Law’s Father isn’t doing too well. He has anemia and diabetes so that makes operating on the tumor complicated. He doesn’t want to do any treatments or take medications so I guess we wait.
I finished up Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin and I’m reading the next couple stories in the box set. I’m also finishing up Butterfly by Cambria H. I also finished up Everyday by David Levithan
The Littles Read:
- [21 Jan] The Weekly Recap | A Lazy Week
- [22 Jan] America, Vol. 1: The Life and Times of America Chavez by Gabby Rivera ★★★★½
- [25 Jan] Johnny Skip 2: The Amazing Adventures of Johnny Skip 2 in Australia (multicultural book series for kids 3-to-6-years old) by Quentin Holmes ★★★★
- [26 Jan] Sporty Lou - Picture Book: Soccer King (Multicultural Book Series for Kids 3-To-6-Years Old) by Quentin Holmes ★★★★½
- [27 Jan] Nina: Jazz Legend and Civil-Rights Activist Nina Simone by Alice Brière-Haquet, Bruno Liance ★★★★½
- [27 Jan] Spread The Love January 2018 (A Monthly Link-Up #1)
- [27 Jan] Butterfly (A Public Enemy Standalone) by Cambria Hebert
*Drools at the cover*
My future log that I totally ended up messing up after taking this picture. I should’ve just left it as is and written out the dates. But that will be next journal. Anywho, I saw this future log on Pinterest and did it. I used my Pitt Artist pens in F and XS and my midliners. That gray is everything 😍 #bulletjournal #bujocommunity #bulletjournalist #bulletjournaling #bujosetup #bujoideas #bujoinspire #futurelog #planneraddict #plannermom #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournaladdict