Welcome to my Weekly Recap! My Weekly recap is where I recap books I read (or currently reading), what the Littles read and are currently reading, books I bought or borrowed. I’ll also recap posts I’ve written this week.
When it rains, it pours
- This week started out really good. I started doing yoga again and meditating and drinking more water.
- Little 2 finally got her glasses that she wanted so bad. What do you know? She doesn’t want them anymore because she has to wear them all the time.
- Little 1 brought his progress report home and he has all 4s (basically As) and he is going to start learning to read. His teacher explained they have groups A-E. E being the most advance and being able to read on their own. Little 1 is in group C and is ahead of his class.
- Little 3 has eczema. I had noticed it a couple days ago but we went to the doctor to make sure. Do any of you know any good remedies for it?
- On Friday, we got the call that my mother in law’s father has cancer and it doesn’t look good. He can’t come to the US so we have to go to him. She’s been a mess and crying all the time and I feel helpless. If you could say a little prayer for us, I would totally appreciate it.
- [7 Jan] The Weekly Recap | Happy New Year
- [8 Jan] #LetsReadIndie Spotlights + a Newsletter
- [9 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday | My Top 18 Books To Read In 2018
- [10 Jan] Tina vs. The Goodreads Challenge 2.0
- [12 Jan] We're Going to Need More Wine: Stories by Gabrielle Union ★★★★★
- [13 Jan] Discussion | Do you review EVERY book you read?
I’m so excited to get to this one! I’ll be sharing my review on the 27th!
My #monthlylog and #habittracker (also a #anxietytracker and #moodtracker ) I’m not too happy how this turned out so I’m already brainstorming ideas for my February set up. #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournaljunkie #bulletjournalist #bulletjournalmom #bulletjournal2018 #januarysetup #januarybujo #bujo #bulletjournal #bujoideas #bujosetup #bujotracker #bujo #bujomonthly #bujogram #bujoinspiration