Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer! The challenge begins on March 1, 2018 and ends on March 31, 2018. The challenge is super simple (which I love!) read/listen to books that have been published before March 1, 2018. So backlist ARCs count, ebooks count, and audiobooks count as well!
The Official Rules:
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link a shelf entitled Take Control 2018 from your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf created on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2018 and ends March 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2018. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then add the URL link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( These can be a mini review. Just one or two sentences)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- Page count must be over 100 pages to qualify.
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Twitter Party March 11th @ 2:30 pm (CST) Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2018, at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you. Prize: New 2018 release valued at up to 20 US dollars or 1 Audiobook Credit from Audiobooks.com. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
My Goals For Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge
- I want to finish 2 or 3 series this month. (I’m only missing 1 book in each of the series I’d like to finish.
- I also want to be able to finish some of my library books. I have like 16 checked out so I want to read at least 6 of those.
- I’ve been reading about 6 books every month so I’d love to read about 10 books this month.
My Maybe TBR For Take Control Of Your TBR Pile
I don’t really have a TBR but I’ll give you some of the books I’d love to read.
Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman , Jay Kristoff
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman , Jay Kristoff
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty