State of the ARC is hosted by Avalinah’s Books. This meme is meant to help you keep track of your ARC progress. Today, I’m sharing with you my April Edition!
- I would love to finish up my March ARC TBR and possibly read 2 overdue ARCs Update: This definitely didn’t happen. I didn’t even touch my March ARC TBR.
- I want to go another month without requesting anything from Netgalley/Edelweiss. I did surprisingly well in February. I honestly just wrote down the names of the books I was interested in and added them to goodreads. If I really really want to read them, I’ll remember them eventually lol. Update: This didn’t get accomplish this month because I saw some books I just couldn’t pass up.
My numbers didn’t change at all. I really want to work on this in April.
- I signed up for a couple blog tours so I really want to work on reading those AHEAD of time and scheduling the review. Not waiting until the day of.
- I want to do another round of not requesting anything on Netgalley or Edelweiss.
- I want to read 10 ARCs for April. I’ve been on a good reading vibe lately and I think I can do this.