Welcome to my March 2018 Recap! I for one am excited that March is over. March was an absolutely terrible month so I’m excited for April. April is also my birthday month so obviously April is the best month ever.
A Monthly Recap is exactly what it sounds like, a recap of the month. I’ll be recapping books I read, posts of the month, a little bit of what’s going on outside the blog, and a little bit of what I have plan in the upcoming month. I’ll be linking up my monthly wrap to Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
This section was inspired by Carole’s Random Life Blog
- Total Reads: 10
- Re-Reads: 4
- Longest Book: Say You’ll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
- Shortest Book: Fluffy A child’s first pet experience by Selena Cintron
- Favorite Book: Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen
- Least Favorite Book: Say You’ll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
- The Most Surprising: Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- The Biggest Disappointment: Say You’ll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
- Audiobooks: 4
- Ebooks: 5
- Physical: 1
- DNF: 0
- Netgalley: 0
- Edelweiss: 0
- Blogging For Books: 2
- Direct From Publisher: 0
- Purchased/Free: 5
- Borrowed: 4
- [1 Mar] The February 2018 Monthly Recap
- [3 Mar] #MyTBRList | March Madness Edition
- [4 Mar] The Sunday Post | Hello March
- [5 Mar] Sign Up | Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge
- [6 Mar] Tell Me Something Tuesday | My Spring 2018 TBR
- [7 Mar] State Of The ARC | March Edition
- [11 Mar] Fireball (River Street Bar Book 1) by Nazarea Andrews ★★★½
- [11 Mar] The Sunday Post | Stupid Time Change
- [15 Mar] Fluffy: The Basics to a Child's First Pet Experience. by Selena Cintron, Angélica Maldonado ★★★★
- [19 Mar] Cover Reveal: Ways To Go by Katrina Marie
- [20 Mar] Tell Me Something Tuesday | I can’t wait for my kids to read these…
- [22 Mar] Book Tag | I Love Spring
- [25 Mar] Can You Read A Series In A Month? Sign Up Post (March 2018)
- [26 Mar] Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry ★★½
- [27 Mar] Es La Hora Del Chisme | Where Tina spills the tea #1
- [28 Mar] #ThatsSoBookish | April Bookstagram Challenge
- [31 Mar] Spread The Love Link Up – March Edition
Spread The Love is a monthly link up where you can link up any posts that didn’t get enough love throughout the month. The Link up opens on the last Saturday of the Month and closes on the following Saturday.
Link up here! The link up opened yesterday and will close on April 7,2018!
- I started the month winning a giveaway so I felt like maybe March would’ve been a good month but it wasn’t. 🙁
- My Mother in law’s father passed away on the 22nd. She didn’t make it in time to say good bye. It was really sad.
- My husband was sentenced to a year in a jail but he is on work release so he is able to work while in jail. Two days after my mother in law’s dad passed away so to say it was a rough week for her is an understatement.
- We got a dog! Where my grandma lives looks like deserted land so a lot of people end up dumping dogs which is basically the story of how we got all our pets. Well about a couple weeks ago a dog showed up and he is such a good dog. We took him in (much to my grandma’s dismay). We named him Dante like the dog from Coco. Little 3 is obsessed with him. He plays with her and sits with her. I see them being the best of friends.
Do some Spring Cleaning!
- Clear Out The DVR
- Register Little 2 for Kinder
- Get a haircut
- Try 5 new recipes
Blogging / Reading / Writing Goals:
- New Photos for social media
- Update pages
- Update Sidebar and Menu Bars
- Complete NaNoWriMo
- Blog Hop
- Comment back in a timely manner