THIS WEEK I CONQUERED MY READING SLUMP! I was going with weeks with reading maybe one book a week but this week, I read 6 books! I felt amazing and I feel like I’m finally getting into the groove of reading and blogging again.
The Weekly Recap is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews .
- [15 Apr] The Sunday Post | Chapter 27
- [18 Apr] Ways to Go (Taking Chances Book 3) by Katrina Marie ★★★★
- [19 Apr] Release Day Blitz | Ways To Go by Katrina Marie
Spread The Love is a monthly link up where you link up any posts from April that didn’t get enough love. You can link up as many posts as you like. The post will be live on Saturday and stays open until the following Saturday.
- Work was so busy and very stressful. The main boss was in town and we had a couple cancellations so I had to move people around very very last minute. But I was able to pull it off. I was so happy to leave on Wednesday and have my days off.
- I spent my days off doing some spring cleaning. I can say that I am officially done!
- I finished up my May bullet journal set up and I’m really excited to show you it. You can follow me on instagram to see it.
- Little 2 came home with lice from school. This is the 4th time this year and they sent a note that she couldn’t go to school until I got rid of all of them. We decided to do home remedies and it worked! I’m just a little sad that she missed the minor league baseball team’s mascot going to school to read to the class. But I told her, we can take her during the summer to the library so that she can see him. I’m nervous about sending her to school on Monday.