State of the ARC is hosted by Avalinah’s Books. This meme is meant to help you keep track of your ARC progress. Today, I’m sharing with you my May Edition!
- I signed up for a couple blog tours so I really want to work on reading those AHEAD of time and scheduling the review. Not waiting until the day of. Update: This did not work out at all. My posts went up late.
- I want to do another round of not requesting anything on Netgalley or Edelweiss. Update: This actually did happen! I stayed out both Netgalley and Edelweiss so I didn’t request anything.
- I want to read 10 ARCs for April. I’ve been on a good reading vibe lately and I think I can do this. Update: If you can tell from my ARCs read, I did not accomplish this. April was a busy month for me. You can read about it in my monthly wrap up.
- I am signed up for two blog tours at the end of the month and my goal is to read the books this first week of May so that I can get my reviews up and ready ahead of time.
- I want to do another round of not requesting any ARCs in May.
- I want to read four ARCs this month. I’ve noticed that every month, I’m only reading two so I’d like to up my goal by two more. I think this is pretty reasonable.