Welcome to my April 2018 Wrap Up! A Monthly Recap is exactly what it sounds like, a recap of the month. I’ll be recapping books I read, posts of the month, a little bit of what’s going on outside the blog, and a little bit of what I have plan in the upcoming month. I’ll be linking up my monthly wrap to Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
This section was inspired by Carole’s Random Life Blog
Total Reads: 10
Longest Book: The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
Shortest Book: La Frontera by Alfredo Avlia
Favorite Book: Ways To Go by Katrina Marie
Blogging For Books: 1
Direct From Publisher: 0
I was blog hopping and deserved this cool link up to share with you the best book of the bunch. This is hosted by A Cocoon of Books.
- [1 Apr] The March 2018 Recap
- [2 Apr] State Of The ARC – April Edition
- [7 Apr] #MyTBRList | Recently Purchased Edition
- [9 Apr] The Birthday Book Tag
- [10 Apr] TMST | Posting Reviews In A Timely Manner
- [12 Apr] The Library Lovers Book Tag
- [15 Apr] The Sunday Post | Chapter 27
- [18 Apr] Ways to Go (Taking Chances Book 3) by Katrina Marie ★★★★
- [19 Apr] Release Day Blitz | Ways To Go by Katrina Marie
- [22 Apr] The Weekly Recap | Good-Bye Reading Slump
- [28 Apr] Spread The Love Link Up – April Edition
- [30 Apr] La Frontera: El Viaje Con Papa / My Journey with Papa by Alfredo Alva ★★★★½
Forever My Girl – I bought this as a present to myself for my birthday. I absolutely loved this movie so much, the book not so much. It was probably because I watched the movie first then read the book.
Top Chef seasons 12 & 13 – As you’ve noticed I started binge watching Top Chef at the beginning of the year and I’m finally at season 14. After this, I’m not sure what I’m going to watch. So I want you to help me decide.
Natalie Wood: An American Murder Mystery – I absolutely loved Natalie in A Rebel Without A Cause and I’ve watched different documentaries on her death so this once was pretty interesting.
Jeepers Creepers 3 – so we found this on Netflix or maybe it was Hulu. It takes place between Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 and I felt like maybe the screenwriter didn’t watch either movie because it made no sense.
- My birthday was on April 9. My husband had flowers delivered to work. It was a really big surprise. The Littles made my birthday cake. My sister got me a new purse and wallet. And my mom got me tickets to see Chris Young in September.
- Dante was finally taken to the vet. The vet gave my sister a discount because we took him in. He has a broken paw. He is on medication for the pain. Another dog (white one pictured) showed up she only answers to Few (ugly in english). We tried changing her name but she won’t listen. She’s a funny dog, she picks fights with all the bigger dogs.
- I finally update some of my profile pictures on social media. I rarely take pictures of myself because I never feel like I’ll have a good picture day. One of them is really old but I really like it.
- Little 1 wants to start binge watching all of Marvel movies so we can Infinity War so that might be what we’ll work towards now that school is almost over.
- Little 2 will be graduating on Thursday from Pre-K. We went outfit shopping and we found the perfect dress.
- Little 2 has been struggling with the husband being away. He is in the work release program at the jail so he is able to talk to us at work and things like that. But we haven’t seen him and she’s having a really hard time with it.
- I bought myself the coolest cup ever at Target. The Littles are obsessed with it and it makes drinking coffee in the morning a better experience.It changes color with the heat so it is so cool.
- Little 2 came home with lice again. So this makes it round 3 of lice just this year. I was able to get rid of them completely with some home remedies.
- The girls and I got matching shoes. My mother in law has the same pair so we said we’ll be “twinning”.
Spread The Love is a monthly link up where you can link up any posts that didn’t get enough love throughout the month. The Link up opens on the last Saturday of the Month and closes on the following Saturday.
Link up here! The link up opened yesterday and will close on May 12, 2018.