The Weekly Recap is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews .I will also be linking up to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date.
This Week I will be heading to Arizona so I’m going to have some downtime to read plus an 6 hour drive to and from Arizona so I plan to squeeze in some audiobooks on the drive over.
I plan on reading:
- [3 Jun] The Weekly Recap | Welcome June
- [4 Jun] The May 2018 Wrap Up
- [5 Jun] Top Ten Tuesday | Books I DNFed
- [9 Jun] Let’s Discuss | My Audiobook Habits
I’ve been packing for my trip that I haven’t had time to blog hop.
I was too busy to try and check out some new shows/music.
I order my new bullet journal. I’m not a huge fan of the color but I also didn’t want to wait 10 days to see what colors would be available. I want to be able to start setting up my new bullet journal while on vacation.
Day 5: a book you still need to get to. I borrowed the audiobook for Children of blood and bone but didn’t have a chance to finish it. I was really into the story and the narrator for the book is one of my favorites ever. Ever! So i used an audible credit and i also bought a hard copy because i feel like this might become one of my favorite books. Have you read this one? What did you think? (No spoilers!) #books #bookstagram #booksofinstagram #igreads #midbookishreview #bookblog #bookblogger #childrenofbloodandbone #yareads #youngadults #bookworm #bookish #bookslover
- As you can tell I’m getting ready to head to Arizona. We’ll be spending time with the husband. His birthday is on Friday and I wanted to spend it with him. I also bought him some Father’s Day Gifts that I plan on leaving out for him to find on Monday. (I’ll be leaving Saturday and he’ll be in the halfway house all day Sunday).
- We got a new sales rep at work so now things are changing and it’s been a bit of a struggle adjusting. I’m use to only scheduling 4 appointments a day and now I’m going to be doing 6. The schedules look insanely busy.
- Little 1 had a few meltdowns this week. We had done a good job about not having any but this week was a really tough week.
- I cut my hair! And so did Little 1. My hair is down to my butt so we cut about 2 inches off. It feels so short (to me, of course). Little 1 decided he wanted to pick his hairstyle out, I’ve been shaving his head since he was about 2 and half months old. He looks so much older.