Welcome to my June 2018 Wrap Up! A Monthly Recap is exactly what it sounds like, a recap of the month. I’ll be recapping books I read, posts of the month, a little bit of what’s going on outside the blog, and a little bit of what I have plan in the upcoming month. I’ll be linking up my monthly wrap to Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
I was blog hopping and deserved this cool link up to share with you the best book of the bunch. This is hosted by A Cocoon of Books.
Last summer I participated in the summer commenting challenge hosted by FLYLēF & A Kernel of Nonsense. I met some awesome bloggers last summer because of the challenge so I’m excited to join again. I’ve already signed up for August so if you want to participate you can sign up here.
My July partner is AJ @ Diary of an Avid Reader.
- [2 Jun] #MyTBRList | The Audiobook Edition
- [3 Jun] The Weekly Recap | Welcome June
- [4 Jun] The May 2018 Wrap Up
- [5 Jun] Top Ten Tuesday | Books I DNFed
- [9 Jun] Let’s Discuss | My Audiobook Habits
- [10 Jun] The Weekly Recap | A Slow Week
- [12 Jun] Tell Me Something Tuesday | Midyear Check In!
- [25 Jun] 2018 Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag
- [30 Jun] Spread The Love | June 2018 Edition
I actually read this one ahead of time but the month was full of drama you can read about it all down below so I didn’t have time to post my review.
I finally moved into my new #scribblesthatmatter A5 #bulletjournal I’m really proud of how my spreads came out for the second half of the year. #bujogram #bujoideas #bujo #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournallove #bulletjournaladdict #bulletjournaljunkie #bulletjournalcommunity #bujomom #bulletjournalmom
Today is the first day of Marvel-a-thon! My real goal is to just accomplish one phase. I have a ton of library books to read as well so I’m going to try and be a reading machine this month. You can catch my updates every Sunday in my Sunday post or my IG stories. For my full TBR you can see my blog post. #books #bookstagram #bookworms #igreads #bookblogger #marvelathon #gemina #illuminae #sixofcrows #lovesugarmagic #vicious #wonderwoman #milkandhoney #aprincessintheory
- We went to Arizona for Father’s Day weekend. We had a blast and I got a nice tan. We also went to Incredibles 2 and it was really awesome. All three Littles actually sat through the entire movie. It was the first time Little 2 and 3 went to the movies.
- I also got a new phone. I upgraded to an iPhone X. It has been an adjustment but I love it so far.
- I don’t think I mentioned this but at work we had hired a new guy and we started to schedule appointments for him BUT he decided to quit two weeks in and 2 hours before his appointment. I WAS LIVID. I had to rearrange a whole schedule and make tons of apologies.
- Little 1 went fishing the first time. He caught 4 fish. He had a blast.