The Weekly Recap is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews . I’ll also be sharing with you what I’m reading and I’ll be linking up to BookDate. Lastly, I’ll be sharing with you some new or old songs I have on repeat and I’ll be linking up to Lauren @ Always Me.
This one was so so good! I really loved the narrators.
According to goodreads, this is what I have marked as currently reading.
I’m in one of those moods where I’m enjoying a little bit of “new” school music and I’m also enjoying “old” school music. Most of the music I grew up listening to is now considered old school and I don’t know how I feel about that.
I’ve been listening to the Summer 1998 playlist and this was on there. I can’t believe this song is 20 years old. That makes me feel so old.
This song is slowly growing on me.
- Little 1 & 2 started school this week. Little 1 is in first grade and Little 2 is in kinder. They were very excited for the first day. But then the rest of the week happened and they were “too tired” for school.
- Little 1 joined a football team so my life is basically being planned around football. He has practice from 6:00 pm to 7:30. It doesn’t leave much time for dinner so if you guys know of any crockpot or simple dinners, send me the recipe.
- I moved the Littles to their own room (well my brother in law’s room, he lives in Phoenix 99% of the time). We’ve been co-sleeping since the day they were born so it’s been a rough adjustment for me lol. They seem to be okay.
- The Littles went to the dentist and somehow Little 1 & 2 have broken teeth! I have no idea how that even happened but I take them on Tuesday to get that fix.
- I’ve had a rough week. Family wise there has been a lot going on. If you could just send some good vibes are way that would be really appreciated.
- My co-worker quit. She put in her two weeks so I’m not sure what that means for me. It was only her and me working so I don’t know if they’ll just move me to full time or hire someone else. I’m conflicted because I could use the money that full time offers but my grandma is getting older and she really can’t be taking care of Little 3 5 days a week. Plus I have counseling and I plan all doctor’s appointments on my days off. So I’m not sure what’s going on.
I made a ko-fi to help support the blog. We’ve hit a bit of some money issues so if you’d like to support As Told By Tina. I’d greatly appreciate it.