A Monthly Recap is exactly what it sounds like, a recap of the month. I’ll be recapping books I read, posts of the month, a little bit of what’s going on outside the blog, and a little bit of what I have plan in the upcoming month. I’ll be linking up my monthly wrap to Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
I had a really good reading month. I read 22 books this month! I didn’t get a whole lot of blogging done but as you can tell I got a whole reading done!
I was blog hopping and deserved this cool link up to share with you the best book of the bunch. This is hosted by A Cocoon of Books.
I would say the best books of the month belong to Lauren Conrad. I started this series way before I ever started book blogging but as usual, I hadn’t finished the series. I decided this year, I was going to finish it. And I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed it (still). I am a sucker for reality TV. These are super quick reads so if you’re ever in a slump, I would recommend these and the audiobooks are good too!
- [2 Jul] The June 2018 Wrap Up
- [3 Jul] Top Ten Tuesday | Summer 2018 TBR
- [4 Jul] WWW Wednesdays | July 4, 2018
- [5 Jul] Summer TBR Wipeout 2018 Sign Up Post!
- [7 Jul] #MyTBRList | The Littles Edition
- [8 Jul] A Weekly Recap | A Busy Weekend
- [9 Jul] Cover Reveal | Remember That Night by Katrina Marie
- [10 Jul] Top Ten Tuesday | My Favorite Books So Far of 2018
- [11 Jul] WWW Wednesdays | July 11, 2018
- [26 Jul] ARC August 2018 Sign Up Post!
- [27 Jul] Make Me Read It Readathon 2018
- [28 Jul] Spread The Love | The July 2018 Edition
My August Partner is Avery from Red Rocket Panda! Isn’t that the coolest blog name ever?
A Special Thank You to Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense for hosting the Summer Comment Challenge!
Spread The Love is a monthly link up hosted by me. You can link up any posts from July that didn’t get enough love. You can also link up book tube videos, instagram posts, blog posts (reviews, tags, discussions, anything etc.)! The link up closes on August 11.
- July was a busy month for me. It also seemed to have passed by so quickly.
- The Fourth of July was really simple. We made hot dogs and popped some fireworks. The firework stand is always by our house and it never fails, they leave their trash everywhere. This year was no different.
- I finally renewed my library card! I took the kids to meet Pete The Cat and they had a lot of fun. We also went to Michael’s so the kids could do one of their slime classes. Little 3 kept telling the teacher that she was making the slime wrong because my niece doesn’t make it that way. I ended up leaving Michael’s with a new planner and I seem to be using it more then my bullet journal. It feels weird even typing that.
- Little 1 started tackle football so my life is now about football practice Monday – Thursday.
- Aaron Jones from the Green Bay Packers is from our hometown and when he made it in the NFL, he wanted to make a camp for the kids in town because he knows that not many parents can afford camps for their kids. So he and his brother who plays for the Baltimore Ravens host a free football camp for our city. We went and it was HOT, I got a nice tan. We met professional football players and Little 1 had a great time. Next year, I’m taking food because I was hungry and thirsty.
- We went to Arizona this past weekend. It was the first time I drove at night to Arizona, I usually drive during the day. It rained for about a whole hour on the way there and it was pretty scary because you couldn’t see anything. But we finally made it home (to our apartment in Arizona) around 2 am. We had a good time, the visit was kind of short and I’m not sure when we’ll be back since Little 1 & 2 start school on Monday and Little 1 has football.