Welcome to my August 2018 Wrap Up! August was a busy busy month for me. I think I ran around like a chicken without its head on for a good part of the month. I feel now that it is September, I am slowly working into a routine with the kids.
This is actual footage of me in August:
A Monthly Recap is exactly what it sounds like, a recap of the month. I’ll be recapping books I read, posts of the month, a little bit of what’s going on outside the blog, and a little bit of what I have plan in the upcoming month. I’ll be linking up my monthly wrap to Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
August was a very meh month. As you can see I mainly read graphic novels. And most of the books I read were meh.
I was blog hopping and deserved this cool link up to share with you the best book of the bunch. This is hosted by A Cocoon of Books.
Josh and Hazel’s Guide To Not Dating by Christina Lauren was probably my favorite book of the month with Bishop running a close second. If you like romantic comedy with a friends to lover twist, you’ll love this. It came out yesterday so go pick it up! My review will be up this weekend.
- [2 Aug] The July 2018 Wrap Up
- [4 Aug] #MyTBRList | The Football Edition
- [11 Aug] Es La Hora Del Chisme | Where Tina Spills The Tea #2
- [12 Aug] A Weekly Recap | I gotta go back, back, back to school again
- [13 Aug] The Summer TBR Wipeout / Make Me Read It Wrap Up!
- [14 Aug] Remember That Night by Katrina Marie
- [25 Aug] Spread The Love | The August 2018 Edition
- [25 Aug] Right Text. Wrong Number. (Offsides, #1) by Natalie Decker ★★½
I didn’t get a whole lot of blog hopping down this month because I was busy but you can check out some posts that stood out to me! If you have any posts that you want me to check out, link them up to my link up: Spread The Love, you can find the link up down below!
- Avery from Red Rocket Panda shared their thoughts on Negative Reviews.
- Jessica from A Great Read shared her take on The 90s book tag!
- Aimee from Aimee, Always shared some ideas to get you out of your blogging slump.
- AJ over at Read All The Things posted about Ten Things That Will Make Me Love Your Book Blog
Spread The Love is a monthly link up hosted by me. You can link up any posts from July that didn’t get enough love. You can also link up book tube videos, instagram posts, blog posts (reviews, tags, discussions, anything etc.)! The link up closes on September 8.
- Little 1 and Little 2 began school! Little 2 is struggling to wake up early for school. I have been told that I ruined her life by enrolling her in Kindergarten because she has to wake up early and has homework. I’m a terrible mother.
- Little 1 had a couple football scrimmages and he did really well. He gets his uniform this week for his for game on Sept. 8 so I’m excited to see him in his little uniform. I think he’ll look so cute.
- I don’t know if I mentioned this, but my co-worker turned in her two weeks and they hired a new girl. They had to change my days off but I kind of like it better because now I only work 2 shifts 9-5 and then I work 9-1 plus every other Saturday. So far, me and my new co-worker have been working really well together. She did have a little bit of mix ups but I was quick to fix them so its been working so far.