The #LetsReadIndie Reading challenge is back in 2019! Join me in 2019 on the journey of discovering new indie books and authors. It doesn’t matter if you are new to the indie world or an avid indie reader. Join me today!
#LetsReadIndie was created with the idea of getting more people to read indie authors. Indie books have the reputation for “not being as good” as traditional published books. Through my journey of reading indie books, I’ve discovered some amazing books and authors and I’m hoping you will too.
- #LetsReadIndie begins on January 1 – December 31. You may sign up at anytime.
- All books for this challenge must be indie or published by indie publishers.
- All formats count (ARCs, audio, physical, eBooks).
- All genres count (even picture books!)
- Re-Reads and crossovers from other challenges are totally okay!
- You do not have to be a blogger to join the challenge! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc.
- Use #LetsReadIndie19 so we can keep track of our progress!
- If you are a blogger, I’d love if you could make a post to help spread the word. You can also grab the button below to post on your blog. If you aren’t a blogger, you can help by spread the word on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- You don’t have to write a review for every single indie book you read but reviews are definitely encouraged. Every last Monday of the month I’ll have a link up for your reviews.
- 1-9 – Rookie
- 10-19 – Semi – Pro
- 20-29 – Professional
- 30-39 – Veteran
- 40-49 – Expert
- 50+ – Master
What is considered an “indie book”?
For more information on what is considered an indie author or an indie publisher. You can find it here.