Announcing For The Love Of EBooks Reading Challenge! I had join EBooks Reading Challenge hosted by Book Dragon’s Lair but she hasn’t been active since 2017. So I decided to do my own spin on her challenge hence For The Love Of EBooks was born!
I receive daily BookBub emails to let me know of eBooks that are on sale. I tend to find one interesting and on sale (major bonus!) so I go to buy it only to find out, I’ve owned it for like 2 years. I’ve been meaning to read more of the books I’ve purchased instead of buying tons of new ones only to be lost in the sea of books on my Kindle. I’m hoping For The Love of EBooks can help me out!
For The Love Of EBooks is very simple. Read eBooks! It can be books you’ve purchased, eARCs, or library books! As long as it is an eBooks, it counts!
- For The Love Of EBooks starts on January 1st to December 31st and you can sign up any time.
- Every book must be an eBook. (EBooks, eARCs, library eBooks etc.)
- All genres count.
- Re-Reading and crossovers for other challenges are encouraged.
- You don’t need to be a blogger to join. You can just share that you are joining on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Just spread the word.
- If you are a blogger, I’d love for you to make a sign up post (you can include other challenges you’re joining too, I don’t mind), just to help spread the word.
- Use the hash tag #ForTheLoveOfBooks19 to keep up with everyone’s progress.
- I’ll have a link up open every last Wednesday of the month, so you can link up your reviews. (I’m not sure if I’ll have a prize yet due to my current financial situation).
- Phase 1 – 1-10
- Phase 2 – 11-20
- Phase 3 – 21-30
- Phase 4- 31-40
- Phase 5- 40+