2019 Bookish Resolutions is hosted by Because Challenges
Sign Up is between December 11th to February 28th, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st 2019
- Create between 3 or more resolutions related to books/book blogging/writing (there are examples below but you can make up your own)(you can have as many resolutions are you would like there is no limit)
- Create a signup post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before Feb 28th)
- Since this is a year long challenge we ask that you pick goals with some longevity. Pick a goal that will take you no less than 4 months to complete.
- Twice a year we will have an update to see how you are doing. May 1st and September 1st. The last update will be the end post in December for you to link up.
- For each goal you complete you get one entry into the giveaway that will be in our wrap up post on December 31, 2019
Tina’s Bookish Resolutions
My Blogging Goals:
- Post 20 Book Reviews
- Grow My Spread The Love meme
- Redesign the blog
- Finish indexing 2015 reviews
- Finish indexing 2016 reviews
- Update challenges pages every month.
- Blog hop once a week.
- Comment back in a timely manner.
My Reading Goals:
- Read more NA and Adult Books
- Use my Kindle Unlimited subscription more.
- Read all #MyTBRList books
- Read 6 Books In Spanish
- Complete Most Of My Reading Challenges
- Read More Of the books I own.
- Get My Netgalley % up to 80% again
My Writing Goals:
- Finish 1 manuscript
- Sign Up For Camp Nanowrimo (april)
- Complete Camp NaNoWriMo (April)
- Sign Up For Camp Nanowrimo (July)
- Complete Camp NaNoWriMo (July)
- Sign Up For Camp Nanowrimo (November)
- Complete Camp NaNoWriMo (November)
Tina’s Bookish Updates
May Check In
September Check In