This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
I didn’t finish a book this week but I’m halfway through a book! This reading slump will not beat me.
I’m about 55% into this. The review should’ve been up on Friday but reading slump + work didn’t help me much but I did get a lot of reading done. I have a strong feeling that this might a 5 star read and one of my favorite reads of the year. I’m just a little sad that I don’t have a finished copy of it because I feel like the eARC is missing things.
Up Next On My TBR
This review should’ve been up yesterday but the stupid reading slump.
This Week I Hauled.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [20 Jan] This Week On: That Dreadful Reading Slump
- [22 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday | Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To
- [23 Jan] The Chatroom : My Read Rating (January 2019)
- [26 Jan] Happy Birthday Spread The Love! (( January 2019 Link Up ))
Book Blogger Hop
I read about 121 books. I don’t participate in the goodreads challenge. I just leave my goal at 1 and then see how many books I read a year. My goal this year, is just to read more books that I want, when I want. I’ve been book blogging for 4 years and my reading habits have definitely changed. So I no longer feel the need to really hit a specific number every year. I would love to meet the goals I set for myself with all the reading challenges I’m participating in.
This Week I Watched:
This week left me no time to watch tv.
This Week I Listened To:
I’m looking for some new podcasts to listen to! If you have any suggestions, let me know. I personally love true crime.
Song Of The Week:
Bad Bunny released his Caro music video. It is one of my personal favorites off his album. In english it translates to “I know how much I’m worth, I know I’m expensive and I know I’m too expensive for you.” It’s basically a song about how you should know your worth and do what makes YOU feel happy.
This video is super important because Bad Bunny is showing gender fluidity! Coming from a latinx artist who is one of the biggest acts right now, this was definitely big. It sparked a lot of conversation (some good! and some bad 🙁 ) but he sparked it with this video and I was very proud of him.
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- My Rams are in the Super Bowl. That’s a sentence I haven’t uttered in 17 years. I’ve been really happy all week.
- I had to work a lot this week. I typically work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. But we had a special convention so I had to work Friday and Saturday. It was extra hours. Plus on Friday, I basically read my entire shift.
- Little 1 won his football game. They won 12-0.
- Little 2 passed her first reading test and read 2 books on her own this week.
Quote Of The Week: