This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
Absolutely Nothing! The Reading Slump is real.
I’m not actively reading anything. I tried to re-read You so I can watch You on Netflix but I’m just not in the mood to read.
Up Next On My TBR
I have a couple reviews due this week but I haven’t had time (add in a reading slump) to read them yet. So I really need to get it together like NOW.
This Week I Hauled.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [13 Jan] This Week On The Blog : Deep Cleaning & Redesigning
- [14 Jan] Cover Reveal | From This Moment by Katrina Marie
- [15 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday | New-to-Me Authors I Read In 2018
- [17 Jan] Cover Reveal + Giveaway | Solitude by A.K. Evans
- [19 Jan] Six On Saturday | January Edition 
Book Blogger Hop
Sometimes when I’m reading a sports romance novel, it drives me crazy when an author doesn’t understand the sport. I once read a book where a college athlete quit and game to win “the Super Bowl”. It was totally wrong. It really bothered me because you can just google the rules to make it at least a bit accurate.
I also dislike when an author kills a pet for no reason in a book. I much rather a character die than an animal. I don’t know if that makes me a terrible person but I hate that it is sometimes used as a plot device.
Spread The Love
Spread The Love will be on Saturday! It is a monthly link up for you to get your blog posts out there!
Reading Challenges I Host:
This Week I Watched:
This Week I Listened To:
I didn’t really listen to any podcasts this week.
Song Of The Week:
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- I’m in a reading slump so I spent most of the week marathoning and finishing Shades Of Blue. It was an amazing show and I wish it had gotten another season.
- Little 1 started Flag Football and had two games on Saturday. He scored his first touchdown and they won both games.
- I did something to my hand and now my right hand is hurting so bad. It hurts to write, hold my phone etc. Thankfully back in high school I had hurt the same hand in basketball and couldn’t move it for a long time so I taught myself to write with my left hand. It isn’t the prettiest handwriting but it’ll work.
Quote Of The Week: