This week on the blog is my take on The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. I will be highlighting the books I’ve read, what I’m currently reading, things happening on the blog and bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll also be showcasing the books I’ve recently add to my shelves and I’ll be linking up Team Tynga’s Reviews . I’ll also be sharing with you what I’m reading and I’ll be linking up to BookDate. Lastly, I’ll be sharing with you some new or old songs I have on repeat and I’ll be linking up to Lauren @ Always Me.
This Week I Read:
This week was a terrible week for reading. I DNFed the first book listed and I hated Part Of Your World.
Up Next On My TBR
This Week I Hauled:
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [6 Jan] The Weekly Recap | The First Week Of 2019
- [8 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday | Most Anticipated Releases of 2019
- [9 Jan] Cover Reveal: DOWN WE’LL COME BABY by Carrie Aarons
Song Of The Week:
Khalid is actually from my city and I love me some Kane Brown. And when I saw on Instagram that they were collaborating for Saturday Night Remix. I couldn’t wait for it. It was worth the wait.
This Week In My Life:
- My little blog has finally gotten a much needed facelift. The Lovely Lucy over at That Book Gal did my beautiful design! I’ll slowly be updating everything.
- I began to deep clean my house (well at the moment it is my room). I’ve went through my closet, bookshelf, dresser, TV stand. I’ve gotten rid a lot of junk. I’m still not done. At the time of this post, I’m sitting in the middle of a ton laundry that is covering the floor, my bed and closet. I AM EXHAUSTED. Send coffee.
- In the middle of my re-cleaning, I began to marathon Shades Of Blue on hulu because it expires on Thursday. I am a little confused and I think so far, the first season is pretty good.
- I am on top of the world because I am a huge Los Angeles Rams fan and we won!!!
- I finally did some self-care and got a haircut. I took about 6-8 inches of my hair. I am still getting use to it.
- I signed up Little 1 and 2 for Reader’s Theater and SEMNA after school. They are really excited about it.
Quote Of The Week: