Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week I will be sharing with you, my most anticipated released of 2019.
My Most Anticipated Releases of 2019
- 1. Barely Missing Everything by Matt Mendez – this one takes place in my city and the author is from here too! So I’m really excited to read this one.
- 2. Trashed by Mia Hopkins – I had this one on pre-order but it was cancelled *cries*. I really loved Thirsty and I am excited to read Trashed.
- 3. Tumble by Adriana Locke – I always enjoy Adriana’s writing and I’m excited for this new series.
- 4. On The Come Up by Angie Thomas – I have this one on preorder and I’m really excited for it.
- 5. Legend by Sawyer Bennett – I am obsessed with the Arizona Vengeance series so I’m very excited for Legend.
- 6. Dax by Sawyer Bennett – see reason for Legend it applies to Dax.
- 7. The Risk by Elle Kennedy – So, The Off Campus series is one of my favorite series and I am so excited for the spinoff series. I am very curious about The Risk. I wasn’t a huge fan of The Chase so I’m hoping The Risk is better.
- 8. Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen – I loved The Brooklyn Bruisers series and I am so excited that Castro is getting his own book. I feel like he’ll be my favorite.
- 9. Rookie In Love by Sarah White – I found this one on Netgalley when I was looking not requesting *pats self on the back* and it sounds pretty good.
- 10. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus – I wasn’t a huge fan of One Of Us Is Lying but Two Can Keep a Secret sounds really good. I’m willing to give it a chance.
- 11. Mirror Mirror by by Jen Calonita< – I keep coming back to this series even though I’m not a huge fan of the books. I just like to torture myself I guess. /li>
- 12. Corpse & Crown (Cadaver & Queen Book 2) by Alisa Kwitney – I really loved the first book of the series so I’m excited to read the second one.
My Most Anticipated Releases of 2019 without covers
- 1. From This Moment (Taking Chances Series Book 6)by Katrina Marie (cover reveal will be posted on As Told By Tina)
- 2. The Roommate Agreement by Emma Hart
- 3. Book 7 of the York Bombers Series by Lisa B Kamps
- 4. Book 4 of the Descendents series by Melissa De La Cruz
- 5. Book 5 of the Field Party series by Abbi Glines