Happy Spring! I personally love Spring Cleaning, I tend to go a bit overboard and throw out a whole of things. But I’ve never done a deep cleaning of my books. I was browsing through book tube when I came across The Spring Cleaning Book Tag, I decided to do it on the blog today.
The Spring Cleaning Book Tag
1. The struggle of getting started: a book/book series that you have struggled to begin because of its size.
2. Cleaning out the closet: a book and/or book series you want to unhaul.
I finally finished The Rosemary Beach series last year. The Rosemary Beach series was the first NA series, I had read and it was one that held a special place in my heart. I stopped reading around Mase’s book. I was just bored. I bought the rest of the series but I never felt the urge to finish it. The year before I read The Sea Breeze Series and I actually loved it. For some reason Rosemary just seemed out of control. I felt like it should’ve ended with Bethy and Tripp. I didn’t see why so many other characters had stories but not Thad.
There is a spin off series with the children of The Sea Breeze series and Rosemary but I don’t know if I want to actually read it.
3. Opening windows and letting fresh air in: a book that was refreshing.
This is my first audiobook and really created my love for audiobooks. I haven’t finished the series yet but it is a goal of mine to finish it this year.
4. Washing out sheet stains: a book you wish you could rewrite a certain scene in.
Sirius Black deserved better.
5. Throwing out unnecessary knick-knacks: a book in a series that you didn’t feel was necessary.
Every book after You Were Mine in the Rosemary Beach Series was completely unnecessary and ruined the series.
6. Polishing the doorknobs: a book that had a clean finish.
When I first read this book, I thought the story was about something else. But thankfully it took a turn for the way better.
7. Reaching to dust the fan: a book that tried too hard to relay a certain message.
I HATED THIS BOOK. I hated everything about it. I thought it tried too hard in everything.
8. The tiring yet satisfying finish of spring cleaning: a book series that was tiring yet satisfying to get through.
I know this whole post about the Rosemary Beach series but after finally finishing the series and putting it behind me that was very satisfying even though it ruined the series for me.
9.Looking forward to next spring: tag 4 people you want to do this tag.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!