This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
I finished my re-read of Warcross but my audiobook of Wildcard expired. I was able to get my hands on the Playway device (it’s like an audiobook but on a player) so I’ll be able to finish listening to it this week.
You’ll see a review for this one on Thursday!
Up Next On My TBR
This Week I Hauled.
I had a good haul this week but I was so busy I haven’t had time to take a picture! Stay tune next week!
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [3 Mar] This Week: Hello March!
- [4 Mar] Barely Missing Everything by Matt Mendez ★★★★½
- [5 Mar] TMST | My Spring 2019 Picks
- [6 Mar] Previously On: February 2019 Recap
- [7 Mar] The Chatroom: The Switch From Print Books To Ebooks
- [8 Mar] Moving On (McLoughlin Brothers, #1) by Emma Tharp ★★★
- [8 Mar] All In (McLoughlin Brothers, #2) by Emma Tharp ★★★
- [8 Mar] Alive Again (McLoughlin Brothers Book 3) by Emma Tharp ★★½
This Week I Watched:
My niece and I started watching The Fosters. I want to say she’s started it already but I just started and I am so hooked. I stayed up way too late marathoning.
This Week I Listened To:
I started the Dirty John podcast and boy is it a wild wild ride. I also listened to the Aftermath of R.Kelly (or something like that) and it was pretty good.
Song Of The Week:
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- Little 2 received an award for most honest in her class. I’m not sure what the award was for but she was really proud of herself. She’s hoping to be student of the month.
- I FINALLY HAVE NEW GLASSES! I have had the same prescription for about 3 years but I had noticed that I couldn’t see anymore. I had to squint and I just couldn’t see. The husband took me to the doctor because you honestly can’t expect me to go by myself lol. And so I got a new prescription and took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free. So I got myself a regular pair of glasses and sunglasses. I’m out in the sun a lot due to Little 1’s games so figured it was time.
- Little 1 had baseball practice and took a baseball to the eye. His eye is a little purple. He actually fought back tears and went back to playing.
- Little 3 helped me out a lot around the house. She helped me make my lunch for work and do laundry. I started the reward system again so I think that’s really the only reason she’s helping me but it works.
- I treated myself to some make up and some new clothes. I felt really guilty about it but I wanted to get myself something for a change.
- My voice came back! Most of Tuesday, I sounded horrible but by Wednesday my voice was so much better and now I’m back to normal.
- My first ever Celebrity Crush passed away on Monday. I am so heartbroken over Luke Perry’s death. I use to watch 90210 with my mom and Dylan was the HOTTEST.
Quote Of The Week: