It’s my birthday! I asked on twitter if you guys wanted to see the birthday tag or 28 facts about me. So I’m having a little trouble coming up with 28 facts so that will go up on Friday.
The Birthday Tag Questions
The Vincent Brothers was my first New Adult book and even though it was super cliche and if I read it now, I’d probably hate it completely. But when I first read it, it was amazing and I adored it.
2) Party Guests: Your most anticipated book release for this year.
Sarah Dessen was the first YA author I ever read. One Christmas, my mom bought me a collection of her books (that I still have) and I just automatically by all her books and love everything she writes. This book is with a new publisher so I’m little curious to see if this will change anything.
3) Birthday Presents: A book that surprised you with how much you loved it.
I had read Dating You/Hating You and wasn’t a huge fan of it. So I was a little nervous about starting another Christina Lauren book but I ended up starting Josh and Hazel’s Guide To Not Dating and I absolutely loved it.
4) “Happy Birthday” Song: A book that certainly deserved all the hype it got.
Hype books and I don’t have a good relationship. So I was a little nervous about starting The Kiss Quotient for my #MYTBRLIST March winner. I absolutely loved this book so much that I couldn’t even put into words how much I loved it.
5) Happy Music: A book with some very beautiful and truly memorable quotes.
“Stop allowing other people to put you inside this confined, suffocating box and tell you what you’re capable of. When you let people define your world, it will always be too small for you.”
6) Getting Older: A book that you read a long time ago, but you think you would appreciate more if you read it as a more mature reader.
I honestly can’t think of a book that I read a long time ago. Maybe a Sarah Dessen book, there were a couple releases that I wasn’t very fond of so I feel like maybe now, I’ll appreciate them. But other than that, I don’t think I have anything.
7) Sweet Birthday Memories: A book that kept you incredibly happy during a sad or demanding period of your life.
Saint Anything came into my life when I needed it. I will always be appreciative of this book because it definitely helped me.