This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
Up Next On My TBR
This Week I Hauled.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [21 Apr] This Week On: It was such a good reading week.
- [23 Apr] Top Ten Tuesday | The First 10 Books I Reviewed
- [24 Apr] Can’t Wait Wednesday | Trashed by Mia Hopkins
Book Blogger Hop
If you haven’t noticed, I don’t really write reviews anymore (at least on the blog). I have three notebooks full of reviews but I don’t really post them. WHY? I actually have no clue. I’ve been trying to decide which books I want to show case on the blog.
I use to review EVERY single book I read which made the reviews pile up which made me NOT want to write reviews. Now, I’m slowly realizing that I don’t have to review EVERY book I read. It’s my blog and I can read/review what I want, when I want and I think that’s what I’m leaning more towards. I have a few reviews I really want to get to and I’ll show case those on the blog.
Do you write a review and post it on the blog for EVERY book you read?
— 🌻 Tina 🌻 (@asreadbyTINA) April 28, 2019
I’m actually working on a discussion post about my review writing so I have a poll up on twitter. I’d love to hear your feedback!
This Week I Watched:
- Charmed – I am almost done with season 7 and honestly, I feel like Charmed should’ve ended way before it even got to this point.
- Homecoming (a film by Beyonce) – I am not a huge Beyonce fan but I was intrigued to watch her documentary and I was truly amazed at her work ethic.
- Someone Great – I had seen previews of this on Facebook and decided to give it a watch. I really enjoyed it.
- Bumblebee – as I’m writing this, I’m watching Bumblebee and I’m really enjoying it.
This Week I Listened To:
I started listening to Read Me Romance podcast. I am probably going to do mini reviews of the books I listen to. I’ve only listened to Closer so far but I think I can catch up on the podcast soon.
Song Of The Week:
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- I finally had a weekend off from work. I’ve been working every weekend since the end of March so I’ve been a little burnt out.
- Little 1 had a game on Saturday, his team lost bad (they actually called the game in the 3rd inning because of the score). The umpire let the teams have the last 20 minutes to practice and his team did SO GOOD. They were scoring runs and their defense was SO GOOD. I think we should tell them from the beginning that the game doesn’t count so they can be more relaxed.
- I had another good reading week. I feel like I’m slowly getting back into the groove, I use to have. I’m really excited.
- My laptop went a little crazy on Wednesday. The screen went all sorts of colors but then it finally went back to normal.
Quote Of The Week:
@asreadbytina shared what she read/watched/listened to this week! How was your week? Click To Tweet