This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
This is a New Adult Peter Pan retelling without the magic. I’m definitely writing a review for this one.
Up Next On My TBR
This Week I Hauled.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [14 Apr] This Week On: Turning 28.
- [16 Apr] Top Ten Tuesday | Rainy Day Reads
- [17 Apr] Can’t Wait Wednesday | Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J. Christopher
- [18 Apr] Forgiven (Nash Brothers Book 2) by Carrie Aarons ★★★★
- [20 Apr] Six On Saturday | February/March Edition 
This Week I Watched:
I’ve been trying really hard to watch the Madeline McCane documentary on Netflix but I lose interest after 30 minutes so I’d say it is time to call it quits on that and move on to the next show.
This Week I Listened To:
I’m working my way through listening to every episode of Martinis and Murder. I am about 14 episodes in. I only have like 90 something more to go.
Song Of The Week:
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- Little 1 had a field trip to the Chihuahuas which is our Triple A team for school. He didn’t want me to go because he said that I’m not cool enough.
- Little 2 also had a field trip but she went to the zoo and Chuckie Cheese. She loved it. She fell asleep mid sentence telling my mom about the trip.
- Little 1 also had a baseball game this week. His team hasn’t won any games but he did well and the team is IMPROVING so much.
- It was the first week in a LONG time that I read more than one book and they were actual ebooks and not audiobooks. Audiobooks are really how I’m reading now at days because I’m just so lazy, however this week I managed to read 4 ebooks and that hasn’t happened in a really long time.
Quote Of The Week:
No quote this week! If you celebrate Easter. I hope you had an amazing day!