This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
I had such a busy week that I had no time to read.
Up Next On My TBR
This Week I Hauled.
I know I hauled more books but I can’t remember at this time.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [7 Apr] This Week On: It’s My Birthday Week!!!
- [9 Apr] The Birthday Tag | Chapter 28.
- [10 Apr] Can’t Wait Wednesday | The Rest Of The Story by Sarah Dessen
- [11 Apr] Cover Reveal | Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow
- [11 Apr] Release Day Blitz | Shoot Down The Stars by Katrina Marie
- [11 Apr] Release Day Blitz | Forgiven by Carrie Aarons
Book Blogger Hop
Confession: I don’t like to read a series until it is completed. I just don’t have the patience to read it as it is releases. I only do that for series that can be read as standalone (romance novels, mainly). But say, I do read a book that turns out to be a series, I will read the first book again so that I can enjoy the second book. I have a terrible memory so re-reading really helps me remember things. I do wish that books had a brief recap in the front so that way I wouldn’t have to re-read although if I do re-read I will listen to the audiobook because that’s just quicker for me.
This Week I Watched:
I thought this was really cute.
This Week I Listened To:
I’ve become obsessed with Kendall Rae youtube videos and so I’ve been marathoning her videos on true crime. Her voice is so relaxing, she also has a podcast with her husband that I’m going to check out soon.
Song Of The Week:
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- It was my birthday week! I turned 28 on Tuesday. So you’d think that my week would be super awesome, right? WRONG.
- My car died on Monday. It had been acting up for a while and figured it would be a matter of time before it gave up completely. Sure, enough it was on Monday the day before my birthday. My car just wouldn’t turn on anymore. The starter gave out and I had to cough up $300 to fix it. Not a good start to my week.
- My birthday was Tuesday. My sister and Little 3 made my birthday cake. My grandma made me green enchiladas which are the key to my heart. And so delicious, I want more. My grandma and mother in law gave me some money and my sister and my mom bought me a Tupac shirt, and a Selena shirt. The husband got me a Selena and Tupac shirt from an instagram shirt and I cannot wait to show it off.
- I watched Nipsey Hussle’s memorial on Thursday. It was really sad and I cried a lot. I didn’t listen to his music but his death definitely impacted me and inspired me.
- Little 1 had a baseball game on Saturday and he scored his second run of the season.
Quote Of The Week: