This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
I am currently re-listening to Caraval so I can finish the series! I’m pretty excited to see how the series is going to end.
Up Next On My TBR
This Week I Hauled.
A huge thank you for Macmillan for the audiobooks of We Hunt The Flame, Finale, Red, White and Royal Blue, Wicked Saints, The Lazarus Files, and Crazy For You.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [12 May] This Week On: I Need Good Vibes
- [14 May] Top Ten Tuesday | Page To Screen Freebie
- [15 May] Can’t Wait Wednesday | Dax by Sawyer Bennett
- [16 May] Pan (Neverland, #1) by Gina L. Maxwell ★★★★½
This Week I Listened To:
I listened to Renaissance Man by Tessa Bailey.
Song Of The Week:
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- Today is Little 2’s birthday. She turns 6! We had a cookout for her yesterday that included a waterslide.
- I had a bad week in terms of trying to prepare for Little 2’s cookout, I had a ton of anxiety.I felt like I had so much to do but not enough time to do anything. It was not a fun week at all.
- Little 1 had a talent show on Monday and his class performed Footloose. It was adorable. Little 1 loves to dance and was upset he was in the back row because as he said “I WAS THE STAR!”.
- It is the last week of school, they get out on Friday so I’ll be looking for activities for the Littles to do during the summer.
Quote Of The Week: