This Week On: is where I recap blog posts, things I’m watching/listening to. I’ll also be sharing bits and pieces of my life outside the blog. I’ll be linking up The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer, Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality, It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Date and Book Blogger Hop by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This Week I Read:
I am currently not reading at the moment.
I think this is what I’m going to try and read this week. The Poppy War is a really long ebook so I feel like it’ll take me a while to get through. I’ve been reading a lot of ARCs lately so I want to limit that to just two of them.
The votes are in and I will be reading City Of Ghosts by V.E. Schwab! I’m excited to read this one and I can’t wait to share my thoughts with you.
This Week I Hauled.
This Week On As Told By Tina:
- [5 May] This Week On: The Worst Week Ever…
- [8 May] Can’t Wait Wednesday | The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
- [9 May] Boyfriend Bargain by Ilsa Madden-Mills ★★★★½
- [10 May] The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren ★★★★½
- [11 May] Fictional-ish by Natalina Reis ★★★½
Book Blogger Hop
I have two favorite classics. I absolutely adore Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. It was the first real classic that I loved. I’ll buy anything Peter Pan related. I have a habit of buying Peter Pan retellings but never reading them. Except for Pan by Gina Maxwell. My review for that one is going to be long and also will be posted sometime this week.
I also adored The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. It was the first book in middle school (or high school) that I actually read and loved. I had already seen the movie because of my mom but reading the book was also a favorite of mine.
Behind The Scenes Of As Told By Tina:
- The Littles won an award in P.E. for good behavior. They apparently never throw a fit when they lose or give attitude. THIS IS A TOTAL 360 from what they do at home.
- Little 1 will be having a talent show on Monday and he will be dancing Footloose. I tried to get him to show me how the performance will be but he said no.
- My car broke down AGAIN. Something in my tire broke and it was making an awful noise (like my car usually makes tons of noises so I can distinguish between a new and old noise.) I took it to my cousin who said it was a miracle my car was still moving and I hadn’t been in a serious accident. Almost $600 it is fixed. There’s still a few minor issues so I’ll be hopefully fixing those soon but it is really hurting our wallet.
- I am applying for a new job. Tons of good vibes please! I was going to school to be a teacher but I dropped out with a year left. And I found a job for a secretary in the same school district as the Littles. So I’m applying!
Quote Of The Week: