Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is My Unpopular Opinions! Please do not take offense if something I don’t like is something you like. This is totally my opinion.
My Unpopular Opinions
1.Peter Kavinsky in the movie is FAR better than book Peter Kavinsky.
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell didn’t live up to the hype for me. I’ve only read Fangirl and have no interest in the sequel to Carry On or any of the other books she writes.
3. Zenith was not a good book either.
4. Peeta deserved better. WAY BETTER. I felt like he settled for Katniss when he could do better.
5. I love Nicola Yoon covers but not her books. I think they’re overrated.
6.I cannot finish a Colleen Hoover book to save my life. I’ve only finished one and the rest I abandon half way through.
7. I think Hermione did ALL the work and Harry just got the credit. The series should’ve really been called Hermione saves Harry Potter x7.
8. I am tired of J.K. Rowling releases “new” material about Harry Potter. It is totally killing my love for Harry Potter. Just Let It Go.
9. I am not a huge fan of reading super hype books because 9 times out of 10. I hate it. So I wait a really long to read it. I’ll probably buy it or wait for the library to get it but I won’t read it right away.
10. I don’t watch book tube. It’s not something I’m drawn to, I tend to just watch documentaries on Youtube.