- The Challenge begins January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
- All Books read for this challenge MUST BE PHYSICAL BOOKS (paperbacks, hardbacks, picture books)
- All genres count and re-reading and crossovers are encouraged!
- Books can be any length.
How To Join
- Post your intention to join the challenge! A blog post, an instagram picture, a tweet, youtube video, or goodreads shelf will do. It’s whatever works for you.
- You do not need to be a blogger to join. But I’d love for you to help me spread the word about the challenge.
- If you are a blogger, I’d love for you to make a sign up post (it doesn’t have to be one whole post dedicated to the challenge, you can include other challenges you are joining) just make sure to link back to the sign up.
Official Challenge Tags
Dates To Remember
In 2019, I had posted monthly link ups for Print Only, however, I found that was way too time consuming. So this year, I decided to do quarterly updates. The link ups will open on the first and close on the last day of the month.
April – June Quarterly Link Up
July – September Quarterly Link Up
October – December Quarterly Link Up
This year, I decided to add a readathon to For The Love Of Ebooks! The first For The Love of Ebooks readathon will be: July 26- August 1. You can follow us on twitter here for all announcements.
Details for the readathon will be released on June 1st.
I am looking for co-hosts so if you’d love to help me out, please fill out the form down below.
Print Only Bingo Cards
I decided to add a bingo card to the challenge. THIS IS OPTIONAL! But I divided it up by the four quarters to go with the quarterly link ups. So you have from the first of the month till the last day of the quarter to complete the card, if you decide to do the bingo option.
Second Quarter Bingo
Third Quarter Bingo
Fourth Quarter Bingo
The goal of Print Only is to challenge yourself, so I’d love for you to pick a level. You are NOT locked into the goal, you can move up and down as you need. I totally understand that life happens and sometimes you just need to scale back.
1-9 – Rookie Status
10-19 – Semi Pro Status
20-29 – Pro Status
30-39 – Veteran Status
40-49 – Expert Status
50-59 – Master Status
60+ Legend Status
Announce Your Intentions
If you’d like to use the following tweets or images to announce that you are joining the challenge, please feel free to do so.
I accepted Print Only 2020 Reading Challenge! I'm aiming for ROOKIE STATUS. #PRINTONLY2020 Click To Tweet
You can use the following images to announce your intentions on social media and you can find them here.
Sign Up Down Below