Happy Birthday to Spread The Love! It was two years ago, I created this little link up to mainly help me find all those amazing blog posts, I missed throughout the month. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has participated in this link up. I look forward to seeing you link up every month.
Spread The Love is a monthly link up hosted here at As Told By Tina. On the last Saturday of every month, a post will go up so you can link up ALL your posts from that CURRENT month. Example: January – you can only link up posts from January! And they can be any type of posts, I don’t mind if they’re not bookish. I want to read them.
- The link up will open on the last Saturday of every month here on As Told By Tina.
- The link up will close the second Saturday of the following month here on As Told By Tina. For this link up will close on February 8th, 2020.
- You can link up as many posts from that current month. (January 2020 posts only)
- You do not need to make a sign up posts to join. Just link up, it is that simple.
- You do not need to comment on every single post that is linked up, I ask that you comment on the posts that completely catch your attention and you feel like you can add more to the conversation.
- Have fun! Meet new bloggers! I hope you find some amazing posts along the way.
- Come back and tell me which was your favorite posts. This year, my goal is to spotlight my favorite post or posts the following month.
- There is a tweet down below, if you feel like it go ahead and tweet to help bring more people to Spread The Love!
Grab The Button:
Spread The Love is a monthly meme to give your blog posts a second chance to shine. Link up as many times as you'd like and check out the other posts! Tina wants to know your favorite post of the month. Click To Tweet
Tweet About It
You can find the downloadable versions here.
Don’t forget to let me know which was your favorite post that you wrote this month? Which post did you fall in love with from the link up!?