Welcome to the first-ever For the Love Of Ebooks Readathon hosted by Tina and Brooke. The readathon will take place from March 1-March 7. You also don’t have to be participating in the For The Love Of Ebooks 2020 Reading challenge, but you are more than welcome to join the challenge here. You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, we encourage readers to join the readathon however they like (twitter, facebook, instagram etc.).
- All Books Read during this reading challenge must be EBOOKS.
- Use the #ebooksreadathon so we can encourage others throughout the readathon!
- Announce your intention – it can be on social media or simply your name and email (linky down below)
- Have Fun!
The Reading Challenges:
The Reading challenges are optional but we thought they would be fun to include.
- Read an ebook with flowers on the cover.
- Read an ebook with a green cover.
- Read an ebook with a new beginning/changes theme
- Read an ebook that has been on your ereader for a year or longer
- Read an ebook you borrow from the library
- Read an ebook that is a novella
- Read an ebook with a title that starts with the first letter of your name.
Show Us Your Progress
We’d love to see your daily progress on things! I’ve created an IG story template so that we can easily fill out. You can also just copy and paste down below.
What I read today:
Page/percentage of current read:
Today’s finished books:
Titles of all finished books:
We decided to do a little instagram challenge for those who will be joining us via instagram.
Kindle/ ereader shelfie picture. – show us a recent selfie from your e-reader.
A recent ebook purchase – we want to know what we need to download ASAP.
Random Page Challenge – show us a random page from your current read (no spoilers, please!) – show us a snippet of your current read!
Dream Character Challenge – tell us about a character from a book you’ve read during the readathon and share which celebrity you would cast in a movie to play that part
Your Kindle/ereader cover –
Your favorite reading spot
Sign Up Today: