*Waves shyly* Hi! It’s me, Tina. The once owner of As Told By Tina. It’s been a very long time since I’ve actually posted. I’ve somewhat disappeared from the book world all together. I’ve only written one review so far this year, I’ve only read 10 books this year. Some I loved, some I hated. I stopped reading a bunch of books just because I wasn’t in the mood for them. I could give you a whole story about why I haven’t blogged but the truth about my unexpected hiatus was this: I JUST DIDN’T FEEL LIKE BLOGGING. And I’m not entirely sure that I feel like blogging consistently now. But I feel like wanting to blog (which compared to how much I didn’t feel like blogging before, this is a huge win for me). I’m linking up to Caffeinated Reviewer for the Sunday Post. It’s an amazing link up and you should join.
What Have I been Up To Since I’ve Been Gone:
- I have started a new job back in September. I started working for a speech therapy clinic and enjoy it.
- I’m considering going back to school – the problem? I don’t know what I want to major in.
- I bought a new car. A 2019 Malibu! It’s dark blue and I love it. My old car was giving me a million problems. KEY ADVICE: Don’t buy a ford.
- I have a new MacBook. My old one was literally falling apart.
- All my kids are in school and distance learning is very hard on all of us.
- Little 1 and I have been working out every single day.
- I’ve gotten into self care a lot.
- I started bullet journaling again! My journey has definitely changed and I’ll probably blog about it soon.
What I’ve Been Watching:
- I watched On My Block and absolutely loved it.
- I watched The Trail of Gabriel Fernandez and it destroyed my heart.
- I watched Jersey Shore. Season 6 was very meh.
- I have been watching Top Chef! I love top chef and I am really enjoying this season.
I’m actually looking for new shows to watch, so please give me some recommendations!
What I Have Read:
I absolutely loved Clap When You Land. It was amazing. I also loved Almost Just Friends and The Best Friend Problem.
My Game Plan For Now:
Other than getting through this pandemic.
- I’m really working on getting myself together. I haven’t really felt like myself in a Long time so I’ve been taking the steps to work on that.
- I do plan on posting a little bit more here, it may not all be book related because lets face it, I don’t really buy or read books like I use to.
- I signed up for some blog tours that I’m really excited about and I can’t wait to read these books and write reviews (if I can remember how to write a review).
- I also plan on updating the blog. I haven’t updated in a really long time so I really want to update it and just kind of revamp and start a new chapter with ya’ll.
- I will be bringing back Spread The Love in June. I want to revamp it a bit.
- I’m a little undecided on my reading challenges because I’m really behind on those and that seems to be a common theme for me so I may ask someone to eventually cohost with me. I NEED THE HELP.
- I do plan on returning to Instagram, I recently deleted all my photos and decided I want to start all over. I want a new theme and just really reinvent myself.