The Audiobooks Challenge is hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer. In 2016 I discovered the joy of audiobooks and I find myself listening to books more and more often so I found the audiobooks to be the most amazing things on the planet. When I found the audiobook challenge, I knew I had to join.
The challenge begins January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. It is to challenge yourself to either listen to more audiobooks or outdo yourself by listening to more audiobooks than last year. Re-reads and crossovers are allowed.
My Goal: Last year, I listened to 30 audiobooks so my goal for 2017 is to listen to 40 audiobooks.
The best way for me to track my audiobooks is on goodreads so I created a shelf to keep track of the books I listen to. I’ll also try and update this page with the books I listen to but it would be safer to just follow them on goodreads.
Audiobooks I listened to in 2017
- 1. Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini
- 2. The Bad Beginning (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #1 ) by Lemony Snicket
- 3. The Reptile Room (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #2 ) by Lemony Snicket
- 4. The Wide Window (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #3) by Lemony Snicket
- 5. The Miserable Mill (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #4) by Lemony Snicket
- 6. The Austere Academy (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #5) by Lemony Snicket
- 7. The Ersatz Elevator (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #6) by Lemony Snicket
- 8. The Vile Village (A Series Of A Unfortunate Events #7) by Lemony Snicket
- 9. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- 10. The Golden Son by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
- 11. Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me by Ron Miscavige
- 12. The Female Of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- 13. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- 14. The Most Beautiful: My Life With Prince by Mayte Garcia
- 15. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- 16. Devil’s Advocate (The X-Files: Origins #2) – Jonathon Maberry